Saturday, February 4, 2012

Am I in Michigan?

There's SNOW! This feels more like Michigan than Bath.

 This is our back garden. I had to stand out in the snow to get this picture. My socks were soaked. That's commitment. 




 This was taken from our front door; our Christmas tree is still chilling in the front garden. It seems suitable now. 


 

The anniversary gift I gave Wesley was two tickets to see Panic! At The Disco. We went on Tuesday and it was AMAZING. 

Though, for the first three and a half hours I moaned about how I was never going to another concert again. It's funny how as soon as they started playing, I completely forgot about how miserable I had been while standing out in the freezing cold for two hours and then spending another hour standing in a crowd waiting for something to happen. Not to mention Wesley and I seemed to be the oldest people there! 

Although, who could be angry whilst looking at this? 


As soon as Brendon took his shirt off, Wesley (who had the camera because he's taller) turned to me and asked if I wanted him to take pictures. He DOES love me!

Needless to say, it was a pretty great evening for the both of us and, oddly enough, I'd do it all over again :) 

1 comment:

  1. Your first post for 2012! Looking forward to more. Love your new design!

    ReplyDelete